Wall of Fame
Eaton Rapids Public Schools Alumni Wall of Fame
Greyhound Pride is something that lasts a lifetime. We are proud of all of our graduates, but a few deserve recognition for their extraordinary accomplishments. The Wall of Fame is a place where we can congratulate those students and share their successes with the community. If you know an ERPS grad who's gone on to do great things, we welcome their nomination.
Nominate Someone for the Wall of Fame
- Wall of Fame inductees must have graduated from Eaton Rapids Public Schools at least 5 years prior to induction, and attended ERPS for no less than 2 years.
- Inductees must have made a significant, positive professional, or personal accomplishment.
- The Wall of Fame committee consists of board members, administration, and education staff.
- The induction ceremony will be held at the Eaton Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce dinner in May (TBA).
- Applications are due on or before January 31, 2019