Scholarship Information & Links
Financial Aid Information
- Types of Financial Aid (Video)
- FAFSA Homepage
- FAFSA Checklist
- Do I Have To Provide My Parents' Info on the FAFSA?
- Who to List as My "Parent" on the FAFSA?
- MI Student Aid
The ERHS Local Scholarship Packet is now completely online! Information on how to access this application has been sent to your student's Eaton Rapids email address. Here's a breakdown of what each scholarship requires.
Local Scholarship Names
Bernadine Ann Bosier Memorial Scholarship
Carl & Ruth Ackley Memorial Scholarship
Carson Eaton Memorial Scholarship
Chick Fox Memorial Scholarship
David D. Letts Memorial Scholarship
Eaton Federal Savings Bank Herbert R. Black Memorial Scholarship
Eaton Rapids Kiwanis Club Memorial Scholarship
Eaton Rapids Lions Club Scholarship
Eaton Rapids Medical Center Foundation
Eaton Rapids Public Safety
EREA & ERPS Scholarship
Hoppe Family Dental Office Scholarship
Sarah Copp Memorial Scholarship
The Bob Clone Scholarship
The James N. & Clarabelle Maxey Family Scholarship
- Must be planning to enroll in a community college or university program for the Fall 2020 semester.
Open to any students who have suffered injuries due to an accident OR students who have been impacted personally by a loved one’s accident.
- Must be a woman age 24 or older
- Must live in the Eaton Rapids school district
- Must have maintained a minimum of a "C" average in an accredited college or vocational program
- Must be a Meijer team member or the child (natural, legally adopted, or stepchild) of a Meijer Team Member who has been employed for at least one year by the time of the application deadline
- Children of team members must be full-time students to apply, while Meijer team member applicants may be part-time students
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at an educational institution or training school within the United States
- Must be a woman age 35 or older
- Must be low-income
- Must be accepted to an accredited, not-for-profit trade school, 2-year college, or 4-year university
- Must be a woman resident of Eaton, Ingham or Clinton County
- Must be enrolled in or accepted for enrollment in an accredited institution pursuing an Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or certificate-based program
- Must be currently employed, interning, volunteering, or serving in other activities
- Must be experiencing financial need (the need should be described in the personal letter)
- Must have experienced at least 1 year of interruption in their academic career
- Must be employed part-time or full-time with Walmart for at least six consecutive months prior to the application due date for the award period in which the associate is applying.
- Must have graduated high school/home school, have obtained a GED or be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll in a college or university upon graduation.
- Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with the required documents. (Note: Associates with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees and on-campus room and board are not eligible to apply.)