for Parents » Change of Address

Change of Address


If your student's address has changed please use the following forms so we can update our records:

If you have moved outside the district boundaries, please review our Schools of Choice information


Return all documents to the building in which your student attends.

If you have questions, please contact the Enrollment Office at 517-663-1313