Welcome to Preschool
Hello and welcome to this new adventure in your child’s life!
Early Childhood Preschool is a tuition-based program focused on academics and exploration in a happy, friendly environment. Children are 33 months - 4 years of age and must be potty trained.
Your child will experience the following:
- Two and a half to three hours of daily instruction based on attendance of 3-5 mornings a week.
- Exposure to letters and sounds using "Zoo Phonics".
- Emilio Reggio and Creative curriculum inspired. We work alongside the child to introduce new themes/projects in a way to “learn”.
- Our major areas of the day: Explorers, Architects, Sensory, Scientists, Scholars, Musicians, Artists and Song, Story and Recall time.
- Parent involvement activities.
8:35-8:55 Children arrive, sign in, do jobs, choice time
9:00-9:10 Greetings and welcome songs
9:10-9:25 Small group
9:30-10:40 Work time and open snack
10:40-11:00 Gym (if raining) or outside after story
11:15-11:30 Circle (story and goodbye songs)
11:30-12:00 Line up and pick up lunch
1:00-2:00 Rest time*, children sign in and do jobs
2:00-3:00 Planning, work time, and open snack
2:40-3:00 Gym (if raining) or outside after story
3:00-3:45 Circle (story and goodbye songs)
3:45-4:00 Lockers, line up and pick up
*If 4-year-olds stay more than 6 hours, they are required to nap for at least 1 hour.
Fees and Tuition:
Meet the Teacher:
LeeAnn Hoffman, Lead Teacher