Greyhound Central Performance Academy
GCPA will start enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year beginning on August 8, 2017. All students must enroll each year, even if they attended GCPA the previous school year.
Enrollment meetings are scheduled by appointment only. We are making apointments on the following dates:
August 8th-10th from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
August 14th-17th from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
After August 17th, days and times may vary
Please call (517-663-1919) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Abby DeValk on or after August 7th to make an enrollment appointment.
Our school format allows for individualized instruction but also requires students to be motivated learners. Class sizes are small and students are expected to continue their school work outside of school through online access to their courses. The staff strives to build a trusting relationship with students, parents and guardians in order to support students as they work to attain their educational goals.
Greyhound Central Performance Academy has been created to offer a variety of learning opportunities for all types of students to successfully complete their high school experience. We offer three different programs earned through online and hybrid classes:
- Eaton Rapids High School diploma (28.5 credits)
- Greyhound Central Performance Academy diploma (19 credits and 15 hours community service)
- GED preparatory program
We welcome the opportunity to foster student success by serving a variety of students, especially those who:
- had attendance issues
- had behavior issues
- had difficulty in academic achievement
- are seeking an alternative to a traditional high school
- dropped out and wish to re-enroll
- Students are typically credit deficient 11th and 12th graders.
- Students who turn 22 on or before September 1st are not eligible to enroll.
- School hours are 7:34-2:34pm
- Students are required to attend 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday).
- Fridays mornings are reserved to provide extra help to our Virtual Scholar students and Friday afternoons are used for teachers planning time.
- Teachers are available for extra help during school hours via phone and e-mail
For more information on Greyhound Central Performance Academy enrollment, contact the district registrar Kelly Ballor at (517) 663-1313
Student Handbook GCPA Handbook 2017
Student Contract Student Contract 2017-2018
Annual Education Report
Cell Phone Policy
A student may not use his or her cell phone during the class period for any reason. Each teacher has a phone that may be used for emergency use only. Cell phone usage will be restricted to before and after school hours (7:30 A.M. to 2:30 P.M.), lunch time and breaks only.